Billy Capps asks prayer for his brother-in-law, Tex Medlin. Tex has some spots on his lungs and liver that don’t look good.
Prayer Requests / News
- Prayer request April 20, 2015
- John Crapo and family April 18, 2015
- Ann Holmes-Update April 17, 2015
- Ricky McCleod – update April 17, 2015
- Tabitha Briest April 15, 2015
- Ann Holmes April 15, 2015
- Lilly Spencer-Praise Report April 15, 2015
- Donna Fitzgerald April 13, 2015
- Diane Lancaster-Praise Report April 13, 2015
- Barbara Barbour-praise report April 13, 2015
Upcoming EventsTuesday, April 21stCub Scout/Boy Scout meetings6:30 pmSunday School classrooms.
See Wanda Benson.Smithfield Manor Outreach7:00 pm902 Berkshire Road Smithfield, NC 27577See Becky HardenWednesday, April 22ndQuarterly Business Meeting7:00 pmFellowship HallThursday, April 23rdCub Scout/Boy Scout meetings6:00 pmFellowship Hall and Classrooms.
See Wanda Benson.Sunday, April 26thSunday School9:45 amRevival Service 1 of 511:00 amRev. Al Warrick of Micro OFWB is our Revival Speaker.Choir Practice5:00 pmChoir Room
See Barbara BarbourRevival Service 2 of 56:00 pmRev. Al Warrick of Micro OFWB is our Revival Speaker.Monday, April 27thRevival Service 3 of 57:00 pmRev. Al Warrick of Micro OFWB is our Revival Speaker.Tuesday, April 28thRevival Service 4 of 57:00 pmRev. Al Warrick of Micro OFWB is our Revival Speaker.