Ladies, we invite you to participate in the women’s ministry at Powhatan. We refer to our ministry as the Woman’s Auxiliary. It is our desire to provide women with opportunities for fellowship through Bible study, prayer, mission projects, and special events. Open to all ladies, the Woman’s Auxiliary meets on Wednesday night during the first full week of each month (Family Night).
Auxiliary projects and events include:
- Visits to the Free Will Baptist Children’s Home
- Morning Star Conference at Cragmont
- Women of Faith Conference – photos from 2009 trip under ‘Events’
- Women’s Bible Studies
- Mother/Daughter Banquet
- Tree of Hope (cancer research fundraiser)
- Pre-Holiday Programs for Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
- Home and Foreign Missions Support Projects
There are numerous opportunities available to get involved throughout the year. If we can be of any service or encouragement to you, please contact the Woman’s Auxiliary at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.