Johnny Codispoti update

From Sandra Canady:

“Update about Johnny: The doctor has decided to wait another day to see if antibiotics will work before he has to do surgery. God is Good!!!”

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.