- At the bottom of the page, you will find a Login option under the Meta heading. Click that to open a login screen.
- Enter your username and password. You will be taken to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Hover over the + New button at the top until a menu appears. Select Post to open the Add Post screen.
- Fill in the post title and content.
- Check the appropriate box in the Categories section on the right (“Uncategorized” is for general info posts).
- When you are ready for the post to be made public, click the blue Publish button on the right.
- After publishing a post, select the View option to make sure it went through. You can use your Back button to return to the Dashboard (to make changes or write more posts), or scroll to the bottom of the website page and click on Logout.
To edit a post you’ve already published, choose the Edit option under Posts on the left. You will see a list of saved posts. Find yours and click the Edit button on the right. Make your changes, and be sure to click Publish to make your changes seen.