Update on Brenda Sears

The doctors at Wake Med have changed their minds and decided to wait until tomorrow morning for the surgery. Pray for both Steve and Brenda!

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.